- Number: SR 1
- Class: Fletcher Jennings Class C
- Designer: Henry A. Fletcher
- Builder: Fletcher Jennings & Co.
- Built: 1864
- Gauge: 2ft 3in
- Configuration: 0-2ST, originally 0-4-0ST
- Arrived on Sodor: 1865
- First Appearence: Four Little Engines
Skarloey is the main locomotive on the Skarloey Railway. He is the oldest engine in Sodor.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.